Aw, thank you! Okay… five random facts.
1. My favorite color is red.
2. I graduated college about a month ago and still haven’t gotten used to it. I keep thinking I’m going to get a call from the university saying I forgot to turn in a paper and have to return my diploma.
3. I love physical calenders. Actually writing the dates down on something that I can see is hugely helpful for when you’re as prone to forgetting dates as I am. My calender was the first (and currently only) thing I put up in my bedroom when I moved out of the dorms.
4. My cooking ability is substandard because I find the time spent cooking time I could be using to read or write
or watch Netflix or waste time on the internet
5. I once wrote 23 pages to finish a class novella in an 8 hour span. I do not recommend this to any writer under any circumstances, as the end result was terrible and left my brain scrambled for several hours afterwards.
Thank you so much for thinking of me for this! And I’m sorry I replied so late.
yes this is good. I am smart
BURN IT. JUST BURN IT
make me choose: anon asked
nick and jessor mulder and scully
"But you saved me. As difficult and as frustrating as it’s been sometimes, your goddamned strict rationalism and science have saved me a thousand times over. You’ve kept me honest. You’ve made me a whole person. I owe you everything… Scully, and you owe me nothing."
im still til this day SO pissed that Nikita got cancelled